Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Reason for lack of updates

I know I haven't updated in a while, and I want to apologize to everyboy for that. You may have heard a lot of things from different people about the reason I haven't been updating, but I will clear it all up right now. I was all ready to make an update last weekend, but I just started to get a little jittery about the whole thing. I guess you could say I got cold feet. I decided I needed some time to just think about things--time to reflect and consider my situation. So I gathered up some cash and took off for New Mexico without telling anybody. I'm sorry. I know that caused a lot of problems for everybody. I just felt like I was under a lot of pressure to try to please everyone and I had to clear my head. I hope you'll take me back into your lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karissa (mommy) said...

When's the wedding?

9:48 PM  
Blogger Workman Chronicles said...

While you were in New Mexico...did you get that "bug-eye" thing cleared up?

*Morris Workman
www.morrisworkman.com
workmanchronicles.blogspot.com
dvtsports.blogspot.com

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home