Sunday, April 17, 2005

Gimme a literacola

Probably my favorite thing is watching the water in the toilet change from blue to green. You know what I'm talking about?

Sometimes I'll be sitting in class, and I'll space out for a while. Then I'll come out of it, but forget that I'm in the middle of class and start to whistle or drum on my desk. People will start to look at me, and I soon realize that I should not be doing that. But I can't just stop right away. I have to kinda fade out so I look like I knew what I was doing the whole time. Yeah, I know I'm doing a Marching 110 drum cadence on my desk while the prof is lecturing. So what? Let me just finish up here and . . . GO OHIO dooba dooba doo.

Sometimes people get mad at me for using the word "retard" as an insult, saying it's insensitive to people who are actually retarded. But I look at it this way: I was once called a retard by an actual retard. Well, not exactly. It was more like, "you a wetawd." But I got what he was saying. And I think that gives me immunity. You homo.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

Hi Retard.
Next time use the words: FUCKTARD or FUCKWIT. Everyone will stay and be in awe and go ... hey, cool word! Plus.... I doubt you are not the ONLY retard calling others retards. I am also one to call many that including myself and I have two cousins who have Down's Syndrome. I am NOT making fun of them obviously but i am making fun of the morons who were not born handicapped. Again, say the word with me: FUCKTARD! Yah! Right on!

11:43 PM  
Blogger dwhit said...

Could it be true? I think Brad may have finally found his match. . . If only she hates Christmas too. . .

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, he's mine!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's all calm down here and have a rational discussion.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

Uh, a little overboard I must say...

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home