Wednesday, March 30, 2005

TURBO!

A thing I think would be great would be if every time someone farted, they got a turbo boost. Then not only would we be able to get around faster, there would be no more denying who did it. But would we get used to it after a while and would it just become normal, or would it maintain its hilarity time and time again? Because I want it to be just as funny each and every time as it was for me when I first thought of it. Ahh, these are the great questions of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Workman Chronicles said...

The endless mirth generated by the expulsion of digestive gas never ceases to amaze me. Whether it be in a movie, a book, a comic strip, or a gang of fraternity brothers halfway through a keg, a fart never fails to draw laughter.
It's almost spooky, and over 2,000 years has never gone out of fashion. I suspect even Jesus lightened things up at the last supper with the old "pull my finger" gag.

*Morris Workman
www.morrisworkman.com
workmanchronicles.blogspot.com
dvtsports.blogspot.com

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home