Tuesday, February 22, 2005

before i die

Before I die, I am determined to . . .
  • Do the "penis in the popcorn" trick.
  • Go out into the back yard, and have a friend throw my old compact discs into the air so I can shoot them with a shotgun.
  • Tell someone that "the jig is up."
  • Watch a bum fight.
  • Participate in a bum fight.
  • Lay some busters down with my strap.
  • Kill Aaron Carter, Discovery Jones, Jared from Subway, and any living relatives of the guy who invented chopsticks.
  • Acquire at least one bionic appendage.
  • Sell my soul to the devil (perhaps in exchange for a bionic appendage).
  • Form an REO Speedwagon tribute band.
  • Assure that the epitaph on my tombstone reads "HERE LIES BRAD . . . EH, HE WAS A DICK."
  • Invent the fartalyzer test as a new way to determine blood-alcohol content.
  • Visit the Hundred Acre Woods.
  • Eat at least one person.
  • Coach the Arizona Cardinals to the Super Bowl and win.
  • Play Russian Roulette.
  • Pee off the top of a skyscraper.
  • Become a hired goon.
  • Gain Chinese citizenship.
  • Become the first Chinese-American Supreme Court Chief Justice.
  • Invent the name "Jimothy."
  • Establish a Task Force.
  • Try lobster.
  • Achieve a sustained fusion reaction.
  • Coin the term "monkify," meaning "to transform into a monkey." Or a monk I guess.
  • Taste something that is magically delicious, not including Lucky Charms.
  • Fly through a strange tunnel with many floating clocks all around that all say a different time on them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how all these things are incredibly insane and then thrown in the middle is "try lobster". Classic.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home