Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Surgeons Remove Baby's Second Head

"Surgeons in Egypt have successfully removed the second head from a 10-month baby girl who suffered from craniopagus parasiticus, one of the rarest birth defects, reports Reuters. The child, Manar Maged, was born with two heads. The second head was a conjoined twin connected at the skull, who developed inside the womb without a body. While the second head was capable of smiling and blinking, it did not have independent life."

Do I really need to say anything else? No. But I will. HOW COULD THE SECOND HEAD SMILE AND BLINK???????????? That was all the explanation they gave in the story. Capable of smiling and blinking, but did not have independent life. Man, I would kill to have two heads. I don't mean one of those two-headed monsters where they're both independent personalities that happen to have the same body, like in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Well, that guy actually had three heads, but no time for semantics. I want to have another head that can talk and see and everything. But I control it, so I could have conversations with myself. I do that anyway, only with a second head it wouldn't be quite as weird. "Shut up! No, you shut up!" They should have just left the baby's other head on. Then when she grew up they could have found her a boyfriend with two penises. "Bitch, shut up and give me heads."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home