Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Girl, 12, accused of strangling sister, 9

A 12-year-old girl is accused of killing her 9-year-old sister in a dispute over a hamburger.

I don't know why, but I laughed for about two hours when I read this. Hopefully you will too. I bet it was an Angus from Burger King. I'd kill MY sister for an Angus. MacGyver's first name was is Angus in the show. But that's not where they got the name for the burger. At least I don't think. But if I had to name the Angus, that's what I'd name it after. Hey, remember the movie Angus with that fat kid? I think that's what it was called. At least that was the kid's name in the movie. There was another kid in the movie too. Might have been the kid who played Shermanator in American Pie. Not sure though. Anyway, hamburger murder is bad.

Also, recently I read that a baby that survived three abortion attempts is now two months old and doing quite well. THREE ATTEMPTS???? Firstly, who is the quack who is attempting these abortions? Must be Dr. Nick Riviera. Secondly, if a baby is to a stage of development where it can actually survive an abortion, it PROBABLY shouldn't have been tried in the first place. But what do I know?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about those Bubba Burgers that you bought at the store that one time . . . isn't that what they were called? Would you kill your sister for one of those? I do believe that they were the self proclaimed, World's Greatest Burger.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

If I wanted to kill anyone over those burgers, it was Bubba.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home