Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Juice's Daughter?

Apparently Orenthal J. Simpsons's daughter has been arrested for disorderly conduct. That is such a shock to me. Her dad is such a calm and peaceful guy, I don't know where she could have learned that such behavior is acceptable. I mean, I only remembering him committing one double murder. And one is almost zero. So how could a guy who has committed almost no double murders have a daughter that is so out of control? Kids today, man. I'm telling you . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ok, I don't think the cops will need to be involved. I'm sure OJ would be more than happy to "take care of it himself".

--Pedro Go-rare-ro

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you know, she didn't REALLY do what she was accused of. No, really...they're still looking for the real puryevor of said conduct. They won't rest until they find him/her, either.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home