Saturday, January 08, 2005

purposefulnessity

The point of this blog is to share my opinions on whatever aspects of life I feel like criticizing. It is not my goal, as is the case with some others, to expound upon the mundane aspects of every daily activity. For example: "I went to school today. It sucked." Or: "My friend is coming in from out of town this weekend. Hooray." This blog is supposed to be entertaining, and perhaps a little bit educational. But since nobody really reads this right now, I'm not going to break my back trying to come up with something to say every day. When I've got something, I'll post it.

So today I ran into the woman from Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca." What Ricky apparently fails to mention in the song, is that when you DO take your clothes off and go dancin' in the rain, she has you arrested.

What's the deal with the huge variations in sneezing that occur from person to person? Some people sneeze so quietly, you can barely hear them. While others could block out the sound from a 747 half a block away. I guess it's just one of nature's puzzles.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/jugadores/baloncesto/biografia_7.shtml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home