Thursday, April 07, 2005

thoughts of the day

Have you ever seen a woman somewhere, maybe the store, who is pregnant or has a baby, and you think to yourself, "Who the hell had sex with her?" This woman is so hideous she doesn't need to dress up to win the best costume contest at Halloween, you know what I'm saying? Then you might get a glimpse of little Biff's daddy. And if you do, you immediately understand.

Speaking of this, I think that two good-looking parents will generally produce good-looking offspring. But I also think that two ugly parents will produce attractive offspring. And the uglier the parents, the better looking the kid will be. It's like multiplying two negative numbers - the result is positive. That said, one attractive parent and one not-so-attractive parent can be BIG trouble.

I really get irritated when people say "pardon me" when they don't hear something someone said. And they say it like it's a question. "Pardon me?" It's not a question. It's actually a demand. Please, just say "what?" It's quicker, more effective, and not quite so English. "Pardon me, Guvnah, could I trouble you for a wedge of cheese?" Yuck.

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

If having two good-parents is a formula for having good-looking kids then Kate and I will have some of the best looking kids in the world!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Workman Chronicles said...

Hate to poke holes in your theory about two attractive people birthing beautiful children.
I have jus two words for you:
Chastity Bono.

*Morris Workman
www.morrisworkman.com
workmanchronicles.blogspot.com
dvtsports.blogspot.com

12:33 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Um, Morris, have you seen her mother?

2:31 AM  
Blogger Workman Chronicles said...

Hey, in her day, Cher was HOT! (Okay, that day may have been January 12, 1942, but she would definitely elicit wood).
I've been told that Sonny was cute in his day, although the whole cucumber nose thing doesn't do it for me.
The result of these two svelte sixties icons is a bloated blond lesbian that frightens small children.
(I'm not against lesbians, or blonds, or even bloated people for that matter...but when combined, as Larry the Cable Guy might say, "I don't care who you are, that's not pretty.)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

I believe the cucumber nose was helpful during foreplay and that's why Cher liked Sonny...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home