Monday, April 18, 2005

Who am I?

I wear gym shorts to class.

I wear inside-out t-shirts.

I wear polo shirts with the collar up.

I wear a backwards baseball cap.

When I'm not wearing a cap, I deliberately make my hair look like I just woke up in the morning.

I wear sandals 24/7.

I go by my middle name.

I carry two cases of Natural Light around, and I'm proud of it.

If I take a multiple choice exam, I need to borrow a pencil.

I talk about my weekend until Wednesday, when I start talking about what I will do the next weekend.

I play cornhole with no shirt on--every day.

Who am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy S. Petrik said...

ferris bueller's day off? no. i didn't think so. hmmm. think, think. think.

7:58 PM  
Blogger dwhit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Guy who lives on Mill St.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home