Thursday, June 30, 2005

Reality TV

Here's the idea. It's a reality television program. It'll be a bunch of people living on an island, or in a house, or wherever. And they'll have to interact with each other and of course have one on one's with the camera. And they'll have to vote each other out of course, and eventually somebody wins. Sounds pretty familiar, right? Here's the catch. They're all retards. You can send me that Emmy whenever you get a chance. I realize that it may offend some people, but I believe that comedy is paramount to everything else, and this just might be the funniest show ever. And it will certainly get people talking. It would have to be the most-watched reality show of all time, right? I mean, even if you are offended, wouldn't you watch it anyway? How could you not? Besides, everyone's always saying that retarded people want to be treated just like everybody else, right? So, why can't they be on a reality tv show just like everybody else? "I am normah, just like you and me."

I can just see it now. Mikey sitting there talking to the camera--"Tommy took my appah. I don't like him." Can you imagine the retards talking bad about each other? I'm imagining how funny it was when that retard called me a retard, think about when they're calling each other retards. A funnier scenario I cannot envision. Oh man, I just had another great idea. Throw one non-retarded guy in there. He should probably be a really uptight, high -strung guy, maybe a former military man. Then watch him as he slowly goes insane. No contact with the outside world, or with any other humans with an IQ above 70. He starts wondering why they put him on the show with a bunch of retards. Is he actually a retard and just doesn't know it? Watch as his grip on reality slips away.

All we have to do now is come up with a name for the show. It's got to have a good name - one that highlights the retard factor, but also that it is a reality show. Maybe something like "Big Special Brother," or "Big Retarded Brother." Or if you want it on an island, maybe "Survivor: Isle of Tards."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad, you're a freaking genius.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Thank you, anonymous. I know.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, VH1 is kinda on this track. the Surreal life guests (which include Omarosa, Balky, and Jose Canseco are going bowling with retards, and I think that one of the people starts yelling at the retards.

4:17 PM  
Blogger dwhit said...

It's a puhple bat.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home