Sunday, July 24, 2005

Body Massage

The Goonies would be a lot better with some nudity.

Kentucky Fried Chicken is really sort of a lie, because if it was all fried in Kentucky, it would take quite a while to get the chicken to restaurants in Alaska, and it probably wouldn't taste too good by the time it got there.

OREO Speedwagon would be a great name for a band.

People look at you funny when you order "half a pound of human" at the deli.

I really really really wish I had a peg leg.

If I could buy the world a Coke . . . . . . . everyone would only get like a five hundred millionth of an ounce. Plus by the time it got passed around to everyone, it would probably be pretty flat.

Kimmy Gibbler is one ugly skank. I'd like to jab her eye out with my peg leg.

3 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Storm said...

Wow - cannot believe you made me laugh at child killers. Actually a very real and serious subject. Ever hear about the Jamie Bulger murder in (99% sure of year, + 1 year)1991, Liverpool, England. Children committing murder is a rare thing, but not as rare as one might think.
The gay names post had me thinking about some of the names around me :-)
Interesting subjects, good angle, well written.

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this stuff sucks. You're more original than that. Thanks "Brad Handy"

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brad! Great post on Body Massage. I have a site about Fried Farts, do you want to trade links?

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home